AIM
menincrap

Chris R Battle Theme Chris R Battle Theme

CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP!!!

You are a goddamn mad man in teh best way sir. Excellent boss theme :333

rb

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

You actually are

The funniest group of assholes on the internet. I'm talking about NG staff. Not including Luis cause he aint even on the staff for reals.

He probably gets yall coffee all the time.

NOT THAT YOU ALL GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT I THINK ANYWAY :3

Is it okay to be Geeky? Is it okay to be Geeky?

dude this is amazing.

lol I'm surprised how low your score is. I guess that it's all about music in the audio portal. Not enough peeps know that you probably spent a good deal of time writing, voicing, or just getting the equipment to do this all.

Anyway. THis is fun man.

[Assios] - The Office Remix [Assios] - The Office Remix

Well, you actually earn a 5 from me.

But I don't like the voice that comes in and says tttTakke This. ... The voice samples need to go in my opinion, and somebody could easily use this for their game or movie. But overall, this is well done :)

Assios responds:

Thanks;)

Chux Tux Chux Tux

Really good

You can feel the tension. Nice job :) I listen to this every day at least once and fall down my stairs.

All I Want for Christmas... All I Want for Christmas...

Good Job.

You sing fine. You could work controlling vibrato, and making your pitches more full and rich... You have a beautiful voice and a lot of skill. Don't stop singing ok, promise me. But also don't stop improving k ;)

I had to give this a 9 because I don't like covers more than the originals almost ever. And I really like this songs original.

Douchebag Warrior Douchebag Warrior

This is the shit man!

I really like the classical feel it has! And I like the rythm and melody, it is warrior like! LOL and I can almost feel any average old school NES fan digging this!

Douchebag warrior! I like the title to.

Please add it to a movie of yours, and expand it maybe. If you don't feel it's already perfect. ;)