AIM
menincrap

Cumbersnatch Cumbersnatch

Great Artistic Vision

But as a viewer I have no real meaning to hang onto. Still your hard work warrents you a ten.

Triangle n' Octagon 2 Triangle n' Octagon 2

Hey I left a review.

This must be good...

Cosby Noir Cosby Noir

dude

what the heck?! hahaha That was random as heck. loved it.

Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

gotta love it

this is so fucking great!

Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

Dude! so funny. ah. so many jokes.

He hella needs some pound cake.

Sasuke kill a Samurai Sasuke kill a Samurai

pretty amazing.

Thanks for the preview.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

What were you guys thinking?

Instead of making a collaboration this year where all the NG users can have a chance to submit their pieces, which you guys (stamp and Johnny) look at, take the funny ones and leave out the shit.

Instead, you guys just pick your favorites and allow whatever shit they submit to be part of it, and don't have maybe the heart or probably just don't care, to leave out all the lame stuff.

Honestly, most of these were not funny. Not to me, but maybe to the fanboys or to some other people who watched... .... I'm not good at being mean.

BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE! I WAS SO BOARD OF WATCHING THESE THAT WHEN A GOOD ONE FINALLY CAME AND WAS FUNNY I COULD HARDLY LAUGH ANY WAY!

Why don't you guys treat each other fairly and not allow the bad shit that you all make to be in a collab and just keep the good.

If you did then you'd have a great score as well as something worth watching.

You know what though, most of you all probably really don't care. You know that this was made only for fun and that if anyone liked it or not, including yourselves, that it would not harm pride anyway.

Next time that the NG crew favorites make a collab I'm just gonna keep in mind that the joke's on me, because they wanted to have some fun and waste some time. It won't be my time.

... Creem cheese sandwhiches.

PS I'm gonna go kill myself now :3

PPS sorry for being a dick mouth... I will watch whatever you make next time. But this really blew dick. There. Fuck yall.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Ackbar : Tycoon Ackbar : Tycoon

Oh my god.

I remember the first time I ate with Ackbar. We threw up a flash similar to this one here and then jacked off to Camren Diaz. Yep.

I just about told ackbar that this flash was top tier as far as I was concerned and he punched my mom in the mouth. She just cried for years. Blood sprinkling down his fists. He broke his fist because her face is rock hard, and she cried for his pain...

Man. WHAT A 10 out of 10.

Dem Parodeez - 2 Dem Parodeez - 2

this is dum.

just dum. I don't care if it gets FP or whatever, but seriously it's not funny. It's just like a lame version of a good silly joke...

I mean, I see what it's trying to be, but I don't like how it is... It's bad because it's bad at being bad. I guess that's possible... I gave it a 5 because some dude took an hour to make it.

hmm

DahDoctow responds:

in all honesty, i have no idea how it got FP, this was just a series me and my friend did for fun.

I am very honored however, that i was one of the people on the frontpage, which i have always fantasized myself being on since... FOREVER!!!

this is gay this is gay